kaba

kaba

The Grand Finale!



Home time?
Amazed at where I had just been and how amazing it was.
I reflected for a moment on everything in my life to that point.
Had I sought forgiveness for every sin, big or small that I’d committed? Maybe some, but not all, and here I was standing forgiven for it all.
SubhanAllah.
How amazing is Allah.
How amazing.
Allahu Akbar!
We arrived in Sydney.
Home at last.
Was this home? Can anything besides Makkah and Madinah be called home?
I didn’t know.
I got out of the airport relatively quarantine hassle free.
Saw my brother mother and dad standing there waiting for us, with balloons and cheerful faces.
It was so beautiful.
I said bye to everyone who was around me, seeing them amongst their happy families.
It was so beautiful and bitter sweet at the same time.
The trip of a life time was at an end.
When I got home.
I was like wow, can’t believe it.
But it wasn’t quite over just yet!

Acceptance sweet painful acceptance!
As night approached I got the most incredibly horrible terrible stomach ache I had ever experienced.
It was REALLY bad!
It was terrible!
I cried, I couldn’t take it!
I was exhausted and tired and really wanted to sleep but I couldn’t the pain kept me awake for so long, I was shaking and didn’t know how to make it go away!
SubhanAllah.
Do you think it was a bad thing?
Nope!
Remember scholars say sickness is a sign of acceptance?
It passed alhamdulilah and all I could think was how blessed I was because that was my sign of super duper sweet acceptance inshaAllah! :D
That was my mega ginormous sweet as cherry on top!
Pain yes, but behind every painful experience of a Muslim there is an immense Mercy!
This was my Mercy!
Alhamdulilah rabbil alameen!

Ahbab al Mustapha
A few days passed and I was browsing youtube, looking to see if any new Ahbabul Mustapha mawlids had been youtubed, and lo and behold I find a clip that has “Ahbab al Mustapha Hajj 2011” as the title.
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS SO SHOCKED!
I had made dua that Allah send me on Hajj with Daar Aisha and Ahbab al Mustapha and even though they weren’t with me in my tour group some of them went that year, and I could not help but feel as though Allah had accepted my dua for that too!
TabarakAllah!
OK this wasn’t a cherry on top!
This was a seal of happiness to the best experience of my life!

I wanted to end my story with an excerpt from a mawlid Ahbab have sung.
Because it’s just so appropriate.
I know they sing qasaid and madaih that have been written by our pious predecessors and masters of love of Islam, so all praise is due to Allah, but if it wasn’t for them I’d never come across these pearls of Islamic poetry and prose.

All praise be to Allah that He commanded
the appearance of the Best of Creation
Our Master Muhammad upon him be prayers and peace
The shining moon of guidance
and the star (of his nation) protected by Allah
The lamp of Mercy that was sent and the warmth of the religion of Islam
The one whom His Generous Lord guarded
With a Divine fortified protection
And He raised his rank, above all other ranks
Joyous is the one who sends praise upon my Master the Prophet!
And He honoured him over and above the Messengers in the highest degrees
So he was my Beloved
So he was my healer
For the former (Prophets he is) the first of them and for the latter a Seal
And He (Allah) chose his nation above all other nations of fore
So we reached the degree of closeness and happiness and honouring
And (He) revealed -it’s honouring- in the decisive verses of the Quran
“You were the best of Nations to emerge amongst people
You command the good and you forbid evil
And you have faith in Allah”
~ Quran 3:110
How beautiful are these words!?
We praise Him Most High that He has made us
From this nation that is characterised by this (honourable) distinction
The successful one that is to reach
The Abode of Peace
We Thank Him for this gift and we seek refuge in Him
And we ask His continuous Guidance
And we turn to Him in forgiveness from all wrong doings
And We ask of Him to Pardon us and grant us Strength and an excellent ending.

O Allah scent the honourable Burial Chamber with an abundance of prayers and peace
O Allah send prayers and peace and blessings upon him, my Beloved.
SalAllahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sahbihi wa sallim taslim khathiran mubarakan fih.

Walhamdulilahi rabbil ‘alameen.  

Please keep this needy servant in your prayers.
May Allah benefit anyone who reads this with the greatest of blessings.
Ameen.
Wasalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu : )

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Beautiful. I was readin a lot of personal stories cos I am going for Haj this year ISA!! And I feel you have got it... as in with the patience thing and stuff.. and LOLing your way through hardships ( did u laugh during Haj or did u laugh when recollecting it?) Hope Allah accepted your Haj and may he accept mine.
    Salam,
    Ziad, Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameen brother :) may Allah indeed accept both our Hajjs and grant you a better one than you ever expected. I mean in the painful situations I didn't laugh because I was literally in pain- but it never ever took me long to realise it was a blessing- alhamdulilah and wherever I put lol I most likely did laugh at the time. I really felt throughout the whole trip that it was really blessed. My teacher always said there must be a wali on the tour with us because that was the most easiest hajj she'd ever gone on. I always think about this and I pin it on that convert that I met in Mina and her dream of the Messenger salallahualayhiwasalam, like I said she just seems to be one of those lucky from-the-get-go. Thank you so very much for posting a comment, it means so much to me that you posted and enjoyed it :) Jazakumullahu khairan! Hajj mabroor next year wa sa'y mashkoor wa tijaratan lan taboor inshaAllah, may Allah write many Hajj's for you akhi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam .. Your blog is amazing .. I live in England and I came across it randomly subhanallah, and wow!! Alhamdulillah I went for Hajj in 2012 and have been for umrah in Ramadan many times too alahamdulillah .. and your blog just took the words right out of my mouth .. Inshallah Allah takes you again and again to His blessed house ameen! Keep me in your duas also as my family are planning another trip to Umrah this year in Ramadan inshallah .. To end, jazakillah khair for writing this blog - It will inspire many Muslims to go to the Holy Land, and those who have been will relate to at least one if not more of your experiences! Salaam .. Faatimah, England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sister Fatimah for your comment and kind words! :D It means so much to me! Jazakillahu khair, may we all Hajj together one day (/again) soon!

    ReplyDelete